SPEAKING, TRAINING & BRAND COLLABORATIONS
Book her for events, speaking engagements, or training workshops.
Women make up a little more than 50% of our population and according to data from the Department of Education women earn more college degrees. Yet when compared to men, there is a gender gap in terms of economic opportunity. Through our #FabulouslyFearless initiative we see this as a call to action to empower women and youths, giving them access to tools, training and support by fusing communications and empowerment.
Nicole engages audiences on topics including entrepreneurship, female leadership, personal development, self-worth and self-care, marketing strategy, visual and personal branding, and business development.
- Resume tips on GoBankingRates
- SCORE Success Story feature
- If #BlackLivesMAtter We Have To Stop Supporting Racist Politicians on SheKnows
- Upfluence Blogger Interview
- Success is Always Under Construction on Female Entrepreneur Association
- Featured Recipe on Food Planner Pro
- Featured by my Nicole & team (formerly S&N Dream Events and Consulting) on Munaluchi Bridal, also featured on Ebony
- Why You Blog on OK Dani
- A Q&A with Keisha Blair
- Feature mentor on Aspire-Canada
- Event Planner Magazine (volume 1, issue 5) Wedding Trends
- DENdaily mention
- She Magazine Contributor, Personalize Your Own Wedding Vows