Using my Voice To Empower Others
Nicole is a passionate and innovative brand communications catalyst, always eager to learn new skills to expand her horizons. With a degree in Fashion Marketing, she is currently pursuing a degree in Communications with an emphasis in Visual & Media Studies. As an entrepreneur, she is proficient in creating, organizing, planning, implementing and bringing ideas + events to life conveying visual and communication priorities.
Topics includes... PERSONAL BRANDING, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS, and LEADERSHIP. My goal is to teach important lessons I've learned through a mix of storytelling, practical and actionable tips.
- Colleges & Universities: Bridging the gap between academia & the corporate world.
- Organizations & Associations: Bringing our experiences and growth strategies to advance and empower your team.
- Brand Partnerships: Lending the influence we created to brands we believe improve the lives of multicultural women.
"I'm on a mission to reimagine communications strategy from the ground up, while helping women leverage their gifts and passion. My passion is building personal brands, while my purpose is building women. You will find that I’m a little controversial, somewhat edgy and always fly. But my story is simple. I love inspiring women and girls to help them understand their power, and work to ensure women's voices are heard by changing the conversation."
Past Media Features & Mention
- iFabbo blogger feature
- Featured IFB blogger
- Munaluchi featured wedding planned by Nicole & Team
- Ebony featured wedding planned by Nicole & Team
- Event Planner Magazine Wedding Trends
- She Magazine Contributor, Personalize Your Own Wedding Vows
- Thumbtack Event & Wedding Pro Spotlight
- Ufluence Blogger Interview
- DENdaily mention
- Mode Glam & Tend article feature
- Female Entrepreneur Association Interview about being a female entrepreneur