About the Team
NICOLE WILLIAMS: Founder | Creative Director | Event Planner & Designer
Nicole Williams is the founder and creator of Nicole Williams Collective. Aside from her bossprenuer duties, Nicole is a style-obsessed, smoothie-loving lifestyle blogger, event planner, communications and PR gal with big dreams. She lives in Brooklyn, New York (by way of the beautiful island of Jamaica), with an unhealthy obsession with chocolate and Instagram, but otherwise perfectly normal. God and her kids got her heart.
- Superpower: Go-to-girl for getting things done and producing results
- Personal style: Classic, functional and stylish
- Power accessory: Platform heels
- Tech Fix: My iPad & Instagram
- Theme Song: "Why I Love You" Major.
- Favorite Quote: "Success is always under construction"
Follow on Twitter: @LabelsByNicole
RODNEY CARTER: Director of Content & Music
Rodney is a native New Yorker who currently resides in central in New Jersey. He graduated from Hobart College with a degree in Third World Studies, but found himself working in IT. He is a published singer/songwriter/producer with a keen attention to detail, and an efficient and tireless work ethic. When not working on Nicole’s Lifestyle Lounge editorial strategy, Rodney can be found over at Rodney Carter Music where he works with advertising agencies, producers, emerging and established artists.
- Superpower: Always cool under pressure
- Personal style: Conservative, understated, and comfortable
- Power accessory: Cufflinks
- Tech Fix: Facebook & Presonus Studio One
- Theme Song: “A Song For You” Donny Hathaway
- Favorite Quote: “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
Follow on Twitter:
SZARINA SAUNDERS: Event Planner Assistant
Szarina began working in the event planning field 5 years ago after starting in an internship with Nicole. She’s Nicole's go to for all event planning help and is impeccable at making sure that escort and seating cards are done. Szarina recently graduated from SUNY Delhi with a Bachelors in Hospitality Management.
- Superpower: Power of persuasion
- Personal style: Preppy, classic and artsy
- Power accessory: A classic watch
- Tech Fix: My Macbook
- Theme Song: "Lush Life" Zara Larsson
- Favorite Quote: “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter." -Walt Disney